We work with a wide variety of raw materials. We are able to translate DIN, British, JIS grades into required specific grades. Our list of raw material is as follows.
PLATES, STEEL ROUND BARS, PROFILES
- All kind of flame cut materials
- All types of structural steel grades
- Case Hardening Steel, Steel for nitriding
- S235JR, S235JRH , P235, E295, E335, S355JR, IS Standard plates, Boiler Grade Plates.
- All kinds of corrosion-resistant stainless steel: ferritic, martensitic, austenitic, austenitic-ferritic
- Typically: 1.4301 (V2A), 1.4307, 1.4571 (V4A), 1.3958, 1.4104, 1.4057, 1.4509
- All kinds of heat-resistant stainless steel, typically: 1.4828, 1.4841
- Stainless quenched steel, typically: 1.7225 (42CrMo4)
- All kinds of castings: steel iron, ductile iron (nodular), grey iron, precision castings, aluminium castings, bronze castings, brass castings.
- Specially GGG 40, GG 20, GG 15.
- Tungsten and Titanium: Triamet, TZM (Titanium-Zirkonium-Molybdenum)
- Nickel-alloys: Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy
- Plastics: PE, PA, ABS, POM, PU, Sika M912, PEEK
- Composites: Pertinax, Bakelite and other isolating materials, Hylam
- Rubber: castings and laminates
- Guiderail-materials: Turcite
NON FERROUS METAL
- All kinds of aluminium-alloys
- Typically: AlMg3, AlMgMn, AlZnMgCu, AlCuMgPb, AlZnMgCu1,5, AlZnMgCu0,5,Al 6082, Al 6061, Al 6063
- Different kinds of copper-alloys, typically: E-Cu 57, CuZrCr, CuBe2
- Different kinds of bronzes and “red castings”, typically: CuZnPb, RG 7 and bearing-metal
- Brass in blocks, in castings and as sheet material